Permits and Licenses

Permits and Licenses
January 24, 2024


The City of Eufaula requires each Individual Contractor contact and submit a copy of drivers license, State of Oklahoma license for their particular trade, a copy of liability insurance, to obtain a City of Eufaula permit and license.  Each new building/remodeling project will require Contractor to have in place a City license and Permit before starting any job.

Building and Remodeling will require a set of plans and plat maps dropped off at City Hall, 17 Hospital Dr., Eufaula, OK before any project is started.  All Planning and Zoning requirements can be found on American Legal.  The Zoning Map is available on the City's GIS Mapping System.  Any further questions, please call 918-689-2534.

All work must be inspected by a City Inspector.

Permit Costs

Building/Remodeling $35
Electrical $35
Plumbing $35
HVAC $35
Sign $35
Roofing $35
New Business $10

Downloadable Permit Applications


Code Enforcement

  • Bud Hearod
  • 918-689-2534