Posted @ City Hall, 64 Memorial Drive, Eufaula, OK 74432 November 4, 2016 @ 4:00 P.M.
CITY OF EUFAULA, OK
First & High Street
Eufaula, OK 74432
November 7, 2016
City Council and Eufaula Public Works Authority
The City of Eufaula encourages participation from all its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at least forty eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodations will be made (ADA 28CRF/36).
Council Rules of Decorum limit citizen comments on agenda items, non-agenda items, and public hearings to five (5) minutes. Any person desiring to address the Council during such period is required to sign in with the City Clerk, provide their name, address and specify the agenda item they wish to address. Remarks shall be directed to the matter being considered and the speaker is allowed to speak only one time. If written materials are to be submitted ten (10) copies should be made available, and may not be returned. Under Oklahoma Law, the Council Members are prohibited from discussing or taking any action on items not on today’s agenda.
Mayor James Duty
Vice Mayor Donald Berryhill
Council Member Roger Barton
Council Member Frank Davis
Council Member Nick Pendley
EUFAULA CITY COUNCIL
November 7, 2016
1.CALL TO ORDER MAYOR JAMES DUTY
3.PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE MAYOR JAMES DUTY
4.ROLL CALL /ATTENDANCE CITY CLERK, VALARIE COX
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately. The item will then be placed in its proper order on the regular meeting and will be considered at that time.
5.APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A.REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING October 3, 2016.
B.COUNCIL RETREAT October 3, 2016.
6.APPROVAL OF THE TREASURER’S REPORT
7.RECEIPT OF CLAIMS: CITY OF EUFAULA
8. Consider, discuss and vote to confirm the appointment of Jay Ingram and Nancy Mouser as Trustee(s) on the Eufaula Memorial Library Charitable Trust for a full five (5) year term as recommended by the Trustees, or take any other appropriate action.
9. Consider, discuss and approve the 2017 Holiday and Meeting Schedule, or take any other appropriate action.
10. Consider, discuss and approve the 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting Schedule and 2017 Board of Adjustments Meeting Schedule, or take any other appropriate action.
11. Consider, discuss and vote to approve a non-reoccurring one-time salary adjustment of $200.00 for Full-time employees and $100.00 for Part-time employees, or take any other appropriate action.
ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
12. Consider, discuss and vote to name the Lakeshore Drive walking trail provided through a grant from the Creek Nation, MVTO (muh-doh) meaning “Thank You” and approve Rules and Regulations for the use of the trail, or take any other appropriate action.
13. Consider, discuss and vote to award bid to McQuay Construction for the 2015 REAP Grant – ADA Sidewalks and Armory South Entry Door Sidewalk in the amount of $13,016.00, or take any other appropriate action.
14. Consider, discuss and approve Ordinance 16-11-1 amending Section 7-106 Purchasing, How Made amending spending limits for obtaining vender quotes for purchases, or take any other appropriate action.
15. Consider, discuss and vote to amend Utility Payment Plan Agreement which will allow utility customers to pay delinquent accounts over a three month period and establish the ability for up to two (2) payment plans in a twelve (12) month period, or take any other appropriate action.
16. Consider, discuss and approve entering into an Inter-local Government Agreement with OPEH&W for Health (Medical/Prescription) Insurance, appoint the City Manager to serve as the Cities representative and authorize City Manager to sign any and all form(s) necessary to participation in OPEH&W, or take any other appropriate action.
17.RECOGNIZE CITIZENS WISHING TO SPEAK TO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL.
Note: Under Oklahoma Law, the Council Members are prohibited from discussing or taking any action on items not on today’s agenda.
18.CITY MANAGER REPORT GREG BUCKLEY
19.CITY ATTORNEY REPORT KAY WALL
20.REMARKS AND INQUIRIES BY CITY COUNCIL
EUFAULA PUBLIC WORKS AUTHORITY
November 7, 2016
1. ROLL CALL / ATTENDANCE CITY CLERK, VALARIE COX
2. RECEIPT OF CLAIMS: EUFAULA PUBLIC WORKS AUTHORITY
3. Consider, discuss and vote to approve a five (5) year Agreement for Sanitation Services, operation of Transfer Station and Drop-off Recycling Center to Sue’s Recycling and Sanitation, or take any other appropriate action.
4. Consider, discuss and approve Resolution 16-11-1 amending the Fee Schedule for residential and commercial Sanitation Services as provided in Attachment A, or take any other appropriate action.