Posted at City Hall, 64 Memorial Drive, Eufaula, OK
on April 11, 2013 @ 12:00 noon and on city’s website:
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE EUFAULA CITY COUNCIL
MCINTOSH COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
EUFAULA READINESS CENTER (ARMORY) CONFERENCE ROOM – 48 MEMORIAL DRIVE,
EUFAULA, OK 74432
April 15, 2013 – 5:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call / Attendance
3. Swearing in of Officers.
4. Council’s Appointment of Vice-Mayor.
5. Ben Oglesby, Municipal Finance Service, Inc., Discusses Loan Feasibility For AMI Proposal Through OK Water Resources Board.
6. Consider, Discuss and Take Action On Advanced Meter Information (AMI) Proposal.
7. Consider, Discuss and Take Action On Pursuing A Supplemental Concession Agreement With Corp. Of Engineers For Additional Shoreline North Of Baseball Fields.
9. Motion to adjourn city council meeting.
SELINA JAYNE-DORNAN, Mayor